Get Help With Your Claim 770-623-6007

What if I only have a soft tissue strain that needs only minor medical treatment?

If this is how you explain your injuries to an attorney, I suspect that you will not need legal representation. Just be sure that you do not have a genuine, lingering problem that needs medical treatment later on. Get an MRI and if it is completely negative and your doctor agrees that it is negative, the insurance adjuster would love to settle your claim for a nominal amount. But once you agree to settle your claim, your case is permanently closed. So make sure you have completely recovered from this collision.

Our Community

Suwanee Duluth Lawrenceville Johns Creek Gwinnett Norcross Buford Atlanta Dunwoody Berkeley Lake Sugar Hill Winder Snellville Locust Grove Stone Mountain.