Get Help With Your Claim 770-623-6007

What if I am hit and injured by the negligence of another driver who flees the scene of the accident, never to be found?

Be sure to report your accident to the local police and get a police report. So long as you have previously purchased UM insurance, you may still present your claim/case to your own insurance company. You can still seek lost wages, medical payment reimbursement, permanent injury and pain and suffering. It is as though the law sees the runaway vehicle as an uninsured driver, activating your policy to pay for your damages.

Our Community

Suwanee Duluth Lawrenceville Johns Creek Gwinnett Norcross Buford Atlanta Dunwoody Berkeley Lake Sugar Hill Winder Snellville Locust Grove Stone Mountain.