Initial Questions Asked in Social Security Disability Cases
- Trial work period-What is it?
- Why do I need to watch out for Social Security scams
- If I draw workers' compensation benefits am I still entitled to receive SSDIB
- Does age have anything to do with my ability to receive Social Security Disability Income Benefits
- I works one job for 20 years but cannot work anymore, can I get disability benefits
- Can my disability be solely a psychiatric disability
- What is my date last worked (DLI)
- What does it cost to hire a lawyer to represent me in SSDIB claim
- How long can I keep my Disability benefits
After Your Initial Application-Questions/Answers
- What can I expect when the SSA send me to their doctors?
- Can I represent myself and just send all my medical records to the Social Security Administration?
Preparation for Hearing at the office Of Hearings and Appeals-questions/answers
- Why does it take so long to get a favorable decision from the time I first apply for SSDIB?
- Can a Social Security Judge issue a Ruling stating that I have failed to follow prescribed treatment for my disability
- Residual Functional Capacity-A key for determining eligibility for SSDIB
- Can I present medical evidence from a one-time medical examination or must I have ongoing treatment from the treating physician
- Can the Judge give my treating physician less weight when making his/her decision to pay my benefits
- Pre-Hearing Memorandum
The Hearing of Your Case-questions/answers
- What is a Fully Favorable Decision
- Do I need to go to the hearing in my case
- Some people tell me that if I have exaggerated or made a false statement, it can be held against me. Is that true?
- In my hearing notice, it states that there will be a Vocational Evaluator present. What does this mean?
- Do I need to testify in person at the hearing for my SSDIB?
- What is the percentage of Favorable Decisions made by the Judge in my case?