Get Help With Your Claim 770-623-6007


Can the process of medical treatment approval be speed up?

Posted by Thomas Brown | Nov 16, 2020 | 0 Comments

Your lawyer should be able to file a Petition for Medical Treatment with the State Board of Workers' Compensation in certain limited cases. This is a new process for moving medical treatment forward quickly. However, the medical treatment recommendation must come from your authorized doctor. The PMT conference is a wonderful tool that we have to use. You must have a lawyer to make this work. That is what I do, I can help you.

Remember, I am not a Superman, neither are other lawyers. Insurance lawyers have been fighting injured workers' cases for years. Our job is to push them as much and as fast as we can do to help you.

About the Author

Thomas Brown

Attorney Thomas F. Brown, II has more than four decades of experience representing injured workers and helping them obtain the income benefits and medical treatment they need and deserve. Tom primarily practices in the workers' compensation area, representing injured workers exclusively. He also...


There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Our Community

Suwanee Duluth Lawrenceville Johns Creek Gwinnett Norcross Buford Atlanta Dunwoody Berkeley Lake Sugar Hill Winder Snellville Locust Grove Stone Mountain.